7 Things
I've decided that as a way for some of us to get to know eachother better, each Tuesday I'm going to post something under the theme of "7 things." I'll pick a category each week and list my own 7 things, and I invite you all to leave a comment with your own 7 things (or a link to your own blog where you list your 7 things!).
Today's category: 7 BEST Books You've Read (I'm hoping to get some ideas of future books to read from all of your lists!)
Here are mine, and each one is a link which you can click on to order the book @ Amazon:
7. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (this one was great, the rest were just OK in my personal opinion--now don't go hating on me b/c I said that!!)
6. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
5. Me & Emma by Elizabeth Flock
4. Black and Blue by Anna Quindland
3. Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
2. The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve
1. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult (hip hip hooray for the movie coming out soon!!)
Now get to posting yours and don't forget to leave a comment so I remember to check yours out!!
Today's category: 7 BEST Books You've Read (I'm hoping to get some ideas of future books to read from all of your lists!)
Here are mine, and each one is a link which you can click on to order the book @ Amazon:
7. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (this one was great, the rest were just OK in my personal opinion--now don't go hating on me b/c I said that!!)
6. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
5. Me & Emma by Elizabeth Flock
4. Black and Blue by Anna Quindland
3. Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
2. The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve
1. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult (hip hip hooray for the movie coming out soon!!)
Now get to posting yours and don't forget to leave a comment so I remember to check yours out!!


Comments