It's Not Me Monday!


It's Not Me MONDAY friends! What's that mean you ask? It means that you all should head over to MckMama's blog and join in this fun and harmless therapy session where we share what we most certainly have not done over the past week and most certainly would never do..hehe!

My post today will actually include the past two weeks since MckMama took last Monday off! Now get yourselves prepared for some good laughs--for some of you I know this means you're going to need to grab a diaper so that you when you pee your pants you won't ruin your outfit today! ha! For others, I'm warning you now, you better swallow the food you're eating because the laughs you'll have here could warrant a choking warning! haha!

This morning, I most certainly did not realize at our first stop that Sienna had spilled something into her carseat and was soaking wet, and then have to make her sit in the wetness throughout our hour of errands. You see, I always have a fully stocked diaper bag in my car with me at all times, and in that diaper bag I most certainly keep dry clothes for such mishaps! What kind of mother would allow her 20-month-old sit in wetness like that? Not me!

Upon realizing that Jaden should know her phone number, I most certainly began teaching her our important digits. And during this, I most definitely did not almost teach her the incorrect phone number. In fact, I did not tell her the wrong digits twice!! I obviously know my own phone number after living in our house for 4 years of course! I mean, I definitely was not the girl three and a half years ago giving out random numbers to anyone who asked for my home number because I always have had our phone number memorized and never have confused it with anyone else's number since living here.

Last week as I prepped for our preschool parents group consignment sale, I most certainly did not take Sienna's high chair from her so that I could sell it. Nope, not me! I'm letting Sienna decide when she wants to give up her own chair for a big girl seat at the big table. I would never decide for her when she's ready! And it certainly would not be worth the $20 I made! ha!

I most certainly have been keeping up with my laundry and would never let baskets of clean clothes sit unfolded for over a week. Nope, not me! And for that matter, I don't know whose those baskets of clothes are that have been in my hallway for the past 7+ days!

My children and I are always looking swell and put together. Our clothes match, and our hair is combed at all times. So if you are at soccer as I type right now and see a little girl with sloppy hair, blue and white striped shorts and a bright orange shirt on, that is most definitely not my daughter! Hmmm...Jaden must have a twin in the area who goes around looking so disheveled!

And for that matter, I always am putting my make-up on in the morning and making sure to look nice before I leave the house. So it was most certainly not I who worked at the consignment sale on Friday sans make-up! And I definitely did not go out to eat afterwards wearing nothing on my face!

Finally, if you've been hanging around my local ice cream shop, I promise it has not been me buying cones frequently there. Nope, not I! In fact, I've been adhering to a very strict diet and following every restriction perfectly!

hehehehehe!

Comments

Foursons said…
I do NOT secretly treat myself to ice cream when I have completed a very hard chore on my to-do list. Of course everyone in my family knows about this!

Popular Posts