Snowday mix-up :)
Last week we were blessed with two snowdays and this mama couldn't have been happier! It was such a nice (and somewhat unexpected) treat to be able to relax around the house in the morning, and not having to drive to and from Jaden's school for drop off and pick-up gave me extra time to finish every piece of laundry and put it away into our just-organized closets, as well as accomplish some other things I'd gotten behind on.
These days Jaden insists upon wearing a dress 90% of the time and Sienna has started following in her big sister's footsteps about 70% of days. Cold weather does not deter these two little princesses who claim that they can't possibly be "real princesses" if they're wearing pants--haha!
Anyway, I convinced the girls last Tuesday that since it was a snowday we could wear leggings and shirts, and that they could play dress-up as much as they wanted to all day long if they felt they needed to put a dress on. I laid out identical leggings and shirts for them to wear and after a leisurely morning in their PJs they finally came downstairs dressed for the day.
It took me about an hour to realize this, but do any of you see a little problem with the girls' outfits that day?
Hint: Look at their pants!
As some of you may have already guessed, Jaden put on Sienna's outfit and vice versa!! We all laughed once we realized and of course I had to snap a picture (messy hair and all) before they swapped pants and shirts.
The snowdays gave us all some much needed time to rest and relax together, to play games like Handy Manny Uno and for the girls to watch a few shows while I caught up on the laundry I mentioned earlier. As I reminisce now, I think I'd like to request one or two more snowdays before this crazy winter ends...hmmmmm :)
These days Jaden insists upon wearing a dress 90% of the time and Sienna has started following in her big sister's footsteps about 70% of days. Cold weather does not deter these two little princesses who claim that they can't possibly be "real princesses" if they're wearing pants--haha!
Anyway, I convinced the girls last Tuesday that since it was a snowday we could wear leggings and shirts, and that they could play dress-up as much as they wanted to all day long if they felt they needed to put a dress on. I laid out identical leggings and shirts for them to wear and after a leisurely morning in their PJs they finally came downstairs dressed for the day.
It took me about an hour to realize this, but do any of you see a little problem with the girls' outfits that day?
Hint: Look at their pants!As some of you may have already guessed, Jaden put on Sienna's outfit and vice versa!! We all laughed once we realized and of course I had to snap a picture (messy hair and all) before they swapped pants and shirts.
The snowdays gave us all some much needed time to rest and relax together, to play games like Handy Manny Uno and for the girls to watch a few shows while I caught up on the laundry I mentioned earlier. As I reminisce now, I think I'd like to request one or two more snowdays before this crazy winter ends...hmmmmm :)


Comments