34 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Vitt weighs as much as a cantelope!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've now gained 34 lbs--to which my dr. this week told me was enough :) Yes, I know Dr. F and I don't think I've been overindulging, but at this point I feel it's out of my control for the most part!
Maternity Clothes: All maternity except for a few loose dresses and open-front sweaters
Gender: Baby GIRL! Still working on a name--our favorites include Bristol, McKinley & Eloise. Her middle name will be Grace after my littlest sister and my great grandmother.
Movement: LOTS! Two nights ago I was so uncomfortable from all of the kicks; she's VERY active!
Sleep: Better! I found out that I have a bursitis on both of my shoulders and thanks to some therapy I'm doing much better sleeping. Woohoo! I did have a few nights this week when I had to make my very sick husband sleep in the guest room that I didn't sleep well, but that was because I don't sleep well alone in our bed ever; I don't think it was pregnancy to blame this time :)
What I miss: Sleeping on my back, being skinny--but all of this is worth it for the blessing in my belly!
Cravings: Grape juice, CocaCola, Orange Juice, Pizza, Multigrain Cheerios w/ milk, anything involving peanut butter, barely-ripe bananas, baked potatoes, and this week I was loving anything w/ tomato sauce (pasta, 200 cal Digourno pizzas, etc)
Symptoms: About once per week I have a day when I feel like morning sickness is making a comeback; thankfully it doesn't last more than a day at a time; Swelling, severe at times; Lots of round ligament pain and pressure; Braxton Hicks contractions throughout the day
Best Moment this week: Getting to preview my maternity photos & finding out last night that one of my best friends is having a baby about 6 1/2 months after our baby is born--I selfishly hope it's a girl so that our babies can be besties :)

Comments