Last week we had a busy, fun week. On Thursday and Friday the temperature outside was in the 50s which made our smiles a bit wider and put a little skip in our step. Jaden and Sienna had a great time on Friday playing outside for a little while.



More than anything, I enjoyed getting to wear these:

Excuse the toes badly in need of another pedicure :) Getting my feet out of wintry boots and into flip flops with elastic bands was like a small taste of heaven. Have I mentioned my tootsies are badly swollen and often uncomfortable these days?

This week, the temperatures are back to the standard 20s and 30s--blah. We got 5 inches of snow to cover the grass where the previous few feet of snow had melted during the higher temps last week. And worst of all, we've had germs invading the Vitt household since Saturday--double blah!

Sienna is on day 5 of what her pediatrician thinks is Influenza A and Scott is on day 4. I hate them being sick, especially since it makes me worry about getting what they have. I'm allowing myself to be a little extra lazy and relax so as to not ruffle my immune system's feathers, so hopefully not pushing myself too much this week will help to keep me healthy.

Next week, I don't really care if the temperatures stay low, I just want my smiley girl running around like this again...



Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh I haven't seen your girls in AGES! I can't believe how grown up Jaden looks these days! I hope you're loving the perks of living in that neck of the woods. I have the greatest memories of living over there.

Popular Posts