Pregnancy Update--I'm over 33 weeks!

Over the past few months as we've been packing, moving, unpacking, settling, organizing, and so forth I've also been growing quite a large midsection :) Here are some photos from the past 8 weeks (please excuse the days I'm without makeup!):
26 weeks: Baby Vitt was as long as an English Cucumber

Week 27: Baby Vitt weighed as much as a cauliflower

Week 28: Baby Vitt weighed as much as a Napa Cabbage

Week 29: Baby Vitt weighed as much as a butternut squash

Week 30: Baby Vitt weighed as much as a green cabbage

Week 31: Baby Vitt weighed as much as 4 navel oranges

Week 32: Baby Vitt weighed as much as a large jicama

And this week, at 33 weeks, Baby Vitt weighs as much as a pineapple--over 4lbs!!


Pregnancy Highlights {This Week}:
How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Vitt weighs as much as a pineapple!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've now gained 30 lbs--which does include a few lbs of water in my legs since I'm now swelling :-( My ankles often look like they have softballs inside of them, it's uncomfortable and pretty disgusting!

Maternity Clothes: All maternity except for a few loose dresses and open-front sweaters

Gender: Baby GIRL! Still working on a name--our favorites include Bristol, McKinley & Eloise. Her middle name will be Grace after my littlest sister and my great grandmother.

Movement: SO MUCH! I joke that she hosts gymnastics meets and soccer tournaments in my belly nightly :)

Sleep: HORRIBLE...my shoulders hurt pretty badly because I'm not at all a side sleeper usually and I guess the pressure of putting weight on my shoulders is having a pretty big impact. My legs / hips are also pretty tense and sore at night which makes it tough to switch sides when my shoulders are throbbing.

What I miss: Sleeping on my back, being skinny--but all of this is worth it for the blessing in my belly!

Cravings: Grape juice, CocaCola, Orange Juice, Pizza, Multigrain Cheerios w/ milk, anything involving peanut butter, barely-ripe bananas, baked potatoes

Symptoms: About once per week I have a day when I feel like morning sickness is making a comeback; thankfully it doesn't last more than a day at a time; Swelling, severe at times; Lots of round ligament pain and pressure; Braxton Hicks contractions throughout the day

Best Moment this week: Picking out a few outfits at a major clearance sale at a local boutique for our baby girl to wear this summer and getting ready for my first ever maternity photos!

Another favorite moment this week...enjoying Valentine's dessert with my wonderful husband who surprised me with a beautiful pair of diamond earrings yesterday!


*Homemade chocolate chip cookie cakes, warm from the oven with vanilla ice cream in the center

**This one was actually Scott's; mine was smaller, I promise :) I need to make sure I don't gain too much more weight so that I can get it off easily!!

Comments

Popular Posts