B's Bows

Yesterday over at Kelly's Korner it was "Show Us Your Life" day and the theme was "Show what you make." I think the ultimate reason for Kelly having this theme is for people who actually have etsy shops or the like. However, I thought I'd join in the fun today even though I really only make these for my own girls or for gifts.

So what is it that I make? BOWS! Lots of them :)

Bows to match certain seasons...

Bows to coordinate with particular outfits...

Bows that match a collection of outfits...

And single-colored bows to match a variety of things over years and years...

I also make bow holders to keep the bows on, and I've made a few of these for friends. I've also made many bows as gifts for my friends' babies and children, but for the most part I don't really "sell" what I make. That said though, I have been commissioned a few times to make something special and I am always happy to help!

For our newest addition, I've been making bows on alligator clips to mix and match on headbands and hats. Here are a few of my favorites so far:

(excuse how this photo is sideways; don't have the patience tonight to fix it!)

Eventually Baby B and her sisters can wear these in their hair, but for now, don't they look so sweet on the hats? The first photo is of what I think the baby will wear home from the hospital; I hope it's not too big because it sure looks huge to me! I especially hope the hat looks cute since I made it.

Well there you have it, Bethany's (B's) Bows! If you're a friend reading this and ever need something made, just let me know. I love to come up with new ribbon combinations and special ways to match bows to certain outfits!

Comments

Popular Posts