Weight Loss Wednesday!
Well, it's actually Thursday now that I'm getting around to posting this, but let's not get technical :)
This week was a bad week between me and the scale. I went to a friend's bridal shower and bachelorette party over the weekend and to say I overate is an understatement. Fortunately though I am getting back on track this week making sure to track every food that I eat and I'm working out faithfully as usual!
For those keeping record, I was up 1.8 lbs this week. I was briefly sad, and disappointed in myself, but I'm still down 20 lbs overall so what is there really to be sad about?!? In the long run there are going to be tough days, tough weekends and possibly tough weeks. But I'm in this for the long haul and will always get back on track after tough times!
To brighten my mood, I decided yesterday to look at some "before" and "during" (not quite ready for this to be called "after" yet!!) photos. Behold the transformation from last fall to now...
College roomies and I at our friend Andrea's wedding -- September 2009
This week was a bad week between me and the scale. I went to a friend's bridal shower and bachelorette party over the weekend and to say I overate is an understatement. Fortunately though I am getting back on track this week making sure to track every food that I eat and I'm working out faithfully as usual!
For those keeping record, I was up 1.8 lbs this week. I was briefly sad, and disappointed in myself, but I'm still down 20 lbs overall so what is there really to be sad about?!? In the long run there are going to be tough days, tough weekends and possibly tough weeks. But I'm in this for the long haul and will always get back on track after tough times!
To brighten my mood, I decided yesterday to look at some "before" and "during" (not quite ready for this to be called "after" yet!!) photos. Behold the transformation from last fall to now...
College roomies and I at our friend Andrea's wedding -- September 2009








Comments
Have a great weekend!