Jaden's end-of-the-year program
As I play catch-up here on the blog I couldn't help but share these photos and a little bit about our Jadie-girl's preschool program. For the first time at Jaden's school, they decided to do a program with all four preschool classes combined to sing a few songs and then they handed out diplomas to those graduating from Children's House (basically finishing kindergarten).
We couldn't have chosen a more perfect spot to sit because we were directly in front of Jaden in the second row--perfect spot for photographs and video taping!!
The kids sang three songs all together before diplomas were handed out to those "graduating." I always snap tons of photos and then delete ones that don't turn out well or are basically duplicates. Snapping the shutter so many times paid off by the thousands this time because during one of the songs the kids sang about wiggling and check out what I caught on camera...

...Little Jaden doing the most perfect little WIGGLE! It was PRICELESS :) Some of the other kids wiggled at that part too, but none so enthusiastically as Jadie-girl!
After the diplomas were handed out by the teachers, the "graduates" sang one song alone while the other children, including Jaden, waited patiently. Then all of the Children's House students sang a song called "Memories" together. Jaden has always had sensitive ears and apparently either the loud singing or the tape playing the song really irritated her because she embarrassed us by standing like this for the entire song:
I guess I'll forgive her since she did such a cute wiggle earlier on! Overall, the program was just the right length and was a beautiful way to showcase our kids' singing ability while also honoring those who are moving up to Lower EL from Children's House. Scott, Sienna, Scott's Dad and I were all happy to be there and were so proud of our little Jaden!
We couldn't have chosen a more perfect spot to sit because we were directly in front of Jaden in the second row--perfect spot for photographs and video taping!!
The kids sang three songs all together before diplomas were handed out to those "graduating." I always snap tons of photos and then delete ones that don't turn out well or are basically duplicates. Snapping the shutter so many times paid off by the thousands this time because during one of the songs the kids sang about wiggling and check out what I caught on camera...
...Little Jaden doing the most perfect little WIGGLE! It was PRICELESS :) Some of the other kids wiggled at that part too, but none so enthusiastically as Jadie-girl!After the diplomas were handed out by the teachers, the "graduates" sang one song alone while the other children, including Jaden, waited patiently. Then all of the Children's House students sang a song called "Memories" together. Jaden has always had sensitive ears and apparently either the loud singing or the tape playing the song really irritated her because she embarrassed us by standing like this for the entire song:
I guess I'll forgive her since she did such a cute wiggle earlier on! Overall, the program was just the right length and was a beautiful way to showcase our kids' singing ability while also honoring those who are moving up to Lower EL from Children's House. Scott, Sienna, Scott's Dad and I were all happy to be there and were so proud of our little Jaden!


Comments