Our 5-year anniversary

Yesterday Scott and I celebrated 5 years of marriage. He is my absolute perfect match--I think about that just about every single day.

When I panic, he keeps his cool; When he panics, I keep my cool.

When I've had just about enough of parenting for the day, he steps right in with a willing smile and takes over. When he needs a break after a long day at work, I allow him that downtime on the couch :)

I cook, he cleans up. He grills, I bake.

We share in the daily chores around the house and give eachother time "off" as needed. We make a good team in marriage, in parenting and in running our home.

I truly could not have picked a more perfect husband than the one that God led me to while we were in college and I am thankful every single day that he loves me as much as I love him.

So happy anniversary my love! May these five years be the beginning of many more years together and may our love grow stronger with each passing day as it already has.

You are everything to me and I could not be half the person that I am without you!

I love you more than anything and anyone. xoxoxoxoxo :)


*For anyone who doesn't already know, I was indeed 26 or 27 weeks pregnant with Jaden when we got married. Not exactly how we would've wanted it, but all in perfect time and we are so glad it has worked out for the best!

**I tried to post this yesterday, but blogger wouldn't allow me to upload all of my photos. So sorry :)

Comments

Life Happens said…
Happy Anniversary!! You guys look beautiful!
Colbert Family said…
Love the pictures Bethany! You were a beautiful bride :)! Happy Anniversary!

Popular Posts