Happy Birthday Scott!
Yesterday my amazing, compassionate, understanding, wonderful hubby turned another year older. We've spent several days celebrating Scott beginning on Thursday when Jaden, Sienna and I surprised him when he came home from work by telling him we were going to be having his friends and family over for a little party. Four pizzas, a couple of beers and a dozen cupcakes later and Scott was the happiest guy on earth. He kept thanking me for putting it together and told me he had a great time hanging out with everyone who came over. We had the gathering before his actual birthday so that his friend Kurt, who lives in Alabama, could come since Kurt spent last week in Ohio visiting.
Yesterday for Scott's actual birthday we had, per his requests, stuffed peppers and salad for dinner followed by german chocolate cake for dessert. Then we headed out with some friends to a bowling alley / bar 'n grill / pool hall where we hung out and celebrated Scott. These friends included Scott's best childhood friend Kevin and his girlfriend Erika who are in town from San Diego. The group also included another guy named Kevin, also from San Diego, who DJs for a living and got to DJ at a club downtown in Cleveland last night. We got to see him DJ for a little while which was fun to see. I was grateful that it wasn't too crowded of a place :)
Today, Scott's birthday weekend continues as he just left to meet a group of friends to go to the Cleveland Browns / San Diego Chargers game. I chose not to partake in this part of the weekend since I didn't think sitting in freezing cold weather would be my idea of fun :)
Since I neglected to share any good photos this week of my girls, I thought you all might enjoy these of Sienna, sharing cupcakes with her Uncle Chris at Scott's Thursday surprise party...


Getting messy with frosting is required at Daddy's party...wearing a shirt that matches one's frosting is purely optional (but makes for zero stains--ha!).
This week as I catch up from a busy and not-so-good week last week be sure to check back to see photos of our house all lit up for Christmas and more!!
Yesterday for Scott's actual birthday we had, per his requests, stuffed peppers and salad for dinner followed by german chocolate cake for dessert. Then we headed out with some friends to a bowling alley / bar 'n grill / pool hall where we hung out and celebrated Scott. These friends included Scott's best childhood friend Kevin and his girlfriend Erika who are in town from San Diego. The group also included another guy named Kevin, also from San Diego, who DJs for a living and got to DJ at a club downtown in Cleveland last night. We got to see him DJ for a little while which was fun to see. I was grateful that it wasn't too crowded of a place :)
Today, Scott's birthday weekend continues as he just left to meet a group of friends to go to the Cleveland Browns / San Diego Chargers game. I chose not to partake in this part of the weekend since I didn't think sitting in freezing cold weather would be my idea of fun :)
Since I neglected to share any good photos this week of my girls, I thought you all might enjoy these of Sienna, sharing cupcakes with her Uncle Chris at Scott's Thursday surprise party...


Getting messy with frosting is required at Daddy's party...wearing a shirt that matches one's frosting is purely optional (but makes for zero stains--ha!).This week as I catch up from a busy and not-so-good week last week be sure to check back to see photos of our house all lit up for Christmas and more!!
Comments
So thank you so much! Any other advice, send my way!!!! ;)