Yesterday we spent the day visiting different family members of mine...first a trip to my Aunt Lori's to hang out with her and my cousin Tomisa, then an afternoon spent at my Grandma Lulu's with her, my stepdad Gene, brother Seth, sister Amanda and Uncle Todd, and finally we wrapped up the day with a quick stop at my stepmom's and another quick stop at the restaurant where two of my sisters were working last night. Whew, I'm tired just recounting all of that!!

Jaden and Sienna looked adorable in their new coordinating sweaters from Papa, Scott's dad. I of course had to snap a few photos...

{Jaden}

{Sienna}

{My brother Seth and Grandma Lulu}

{My sister Amanda with Sienna}

{My sister Amanda with both Jaden and Sienna}

Last night I'm excited to report that I took some ME TIME {much needed!} and relaxed alongside my hubby on the couch covered in my electric blanket while reading not just one, but TWO magazines! I haven't read a magazine in a year or so and this felt like such a treat. I'll be sharing my New Years Resolutions this Friday, and I think taking more time for myself will be on the list...hint hint!

I'm heading out to the gym this morning and then taking Jaden to gymnastics for a daycamp. Potty training is in full force with little Sienna so we're pretty much going to be home all week. I'll be reporting on how that goes {hopefully all good reports!}. Happy Monday everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts