Yesterday Scott had tickets to go and see the Browns look pathetic play against Green Bay so I took the girls to church and then to a Halloween "Spooktacular" afterwards. We ended up having so much fun together and even did a little shopping and drove around to look at the beautiful, colorful trees on the way home from the party. I am such a social gal and love doing things with friends, but I have to admit, some of the best times with my girls are when it's just them and I!
Sienna wore the most beautiful dress to church and I couldn't help but take a few photos of her in it before she changed into her halloween costume yesterday. I got this dress off of the clearance rack at Gymboree last season for less than $20!! I'm thinking she's going to have to get professional pics in it because it's just THAT cute!



At first she was being a little stinker and wouldn't look at the camera, so once I got the shot of her looking right at me, I was so happy! Notice, she's wearing her OSU Buckeye's bracelet as an accessory--she LOVES to accessorize no matter the occasion and I'm just impressed that yesterday she chose a bracelet that coordinated with her chocolate brown dress!
Sienna wore the most beautiful dress to church and I couldn't help but take a few photos of her in it before she changed into her halloween costume yesterday. I got this dress off of the clearance rack at Gymboree last season for less than $20!! I'm thinking she's going to have to get professional pics in it because it's just THAT cute!



At first she was being a little stinker and wouldn't look at the camera, so once I got the shot of her looking right at me, I was so happy! Notice, she's wearing her OSU Buckeye's bracelet as an accessory--she LOVES to accessorize no matter the occasion and I'm just impressed that yesterday she chose a bracelet that coordinated with her chocolate brown dress!
I got the girls all ready in their costumes (Jaden a butterfly and Sienna a bumble bee) and we were ready to head to the party. If all bugs were this cute, we'd never smash them, eh?
They "flew" through the yard a little bit before we left to show off their wings...

And I especially loved how little Sienna copied her big sister!
Then just before we got into the car they gave one another a big hug. It was the cutest thing, even cuter than their flying! I love how Sienna is looking right up at Jaden in this photo. She sure admires her big sis :)
At the party, which was held at a small local hospital (really it's just an ER), we first ran into some friends and talked for a little while as our daughters climbed on what they thought was a playground. Really though, it was par course for doing exercises! They didn't know the difference and had fun anyway. Next, we headed toward a candy hunt which was actually just an egg hunt, but the eggs were all wacky colors and designs. Jaden got quite a few eggs and shared them with her sister and with another little boy whom she saw crying because someone had taken the eggs he was going after. That's my sweet, giving daugher!
After getting some candy, we headed for the pony rides. Jaden rode all by herself and I walked along Sienna, which I have to admit was a little harder than it looked! Sienna looks terrified in her photo, but she was happy as a clam during her ride. I just think she was scared when I walked a few feet away to take her picture.

After riding the ponies, we headed for the fire trucks and ambulances which were available for the kids to climb into, and the firemen were handing out candy. I wish you could see who Sienna was looking at in this photo because it wasn't me...
It was a fire fighter that she was flirting with!! ha! She was sure giving him those eyes, wasn't she?!? And in exchange, she got some candy. You go girl! (so long as if you are just getting candy out of the deal, that is. No dating until you're 25!)
They "flew" through the yard a little bit before we left to show off their wings...
And I especially loved how little Sienna copied her big sister!
Then just before we got into the car they gave one another a big hug. It was the cutest thing, even cuter than their flying! I love how Sienna is looking right up at Jaden in this photo. She sure admires her big sis :)
At the party, which was held at a small local hospital (really it's just an ER), we first ran into some friends and talked for a little while as our daughters climbed on what they thought was a playground. Really though, it was par course for doing exercises! They didn't know the difference and had fun anyway. Next, we headed toward a candy hunt which was actually just an egg hunt, but the eggs were all wacky colors and designs. Jaden got quite a few eggs and shared them with her sister and with another little boy whom she saw crying because someone had taken the eggs he was going after. That's my sweet, giving daugher!
After getting some candy, we headed for the pony rides. Jaden rode all by herself and I walked along Sienna, which I have to admit was a little harder than it looked! Sienna looks terrified in her photo, but she was happy as a clam during her ride. I just think she was scared when I walked a few feet away to take her picture.
After riding the ponies, we headed for the fire trucks and ambulances which were available for the kids to climb into, and the firemen were handing out candy. I wish you could see who Sienna was looking at in this photo because it wasn't me...
It was a fire fighter that she was flirting with!! ha! She was sure giving him those eyes, wasn't she?!? And in exchange, she got some candy. You go girl! (so long as if you are just getting candy out of the deal, that is. No dating until you're 25!)Jaden had fun climbing into all of the trucks to explore. She certainly didn't mind the handfuls of suckers she was getting at each truck either!
To get back to our car we shuttled via a school bus and I marveled at how cute Sienna looked sitting in her very own bus seat. Jaden and I were in the seat across from her so I wasn't far if she needed me. Both girls were thrilled because they were chomping on candy the whole way to the car!
So there you have it--our fun little day :) I'm looking forward to the girls wearing their costumes this week to their Little Gym classes, and Jaden wearing hers to dance. It's so nice that they get to wear them multiple times to get some use out of them! And of course our little ones LOVE to dress up so they'll be wearing them long after halloween. I can't say I'll mind because they are so darn adorable as a butterfly and a bumble bee!
To get back to our car we shuttled via a school bus and I marveled at how cute Sienna looked sitting in her very own bus seat. Jaden and I were in the seat across from her so I wasn't far if she needed me. Both girls were thrilled because they were chomping on candy the whole way to the car!
So there you have it--our fun little day :) I'm looking forward to the girls wearing their costumes this week to their Little Gym classes, and Jaden wearing hers to dance. It's so nice that they get to wear them multiple times to get some use out of them! And of course our little ones LOVE to dress up so they'll be wearing them long after halloween. I can't say I'll mind because they are so darn adorable as a butterfly and a bumble bee!

Comments