Show Us Your Life--Go Browns!

Each Friday Kelly from Kellyskornerblog.com hosts a blog carnival highlighting some aspect of life. This week, the theme is showing which teams you root for and how you tailgate! Living near Cleveland Ohio, my husband has grown up a big Browns / Cavs / Indians fan, with the Browns being his most favorite. He's one of those die hard fans who will always think, "they can do better next time," when they have lost yet again. I, on the other hand, enjoy the Browns since my hubby does, but I find it pretty darn frustrating to root for a team that stinks so bad!

This year Scott got a great deal on some season tickets through a friend and he loves being a season ticket holder. For the home opener our friends Wayne and Bobbi purchased two tickets from another friend of ours and we all went downtown together to tailgate before the game. It was my first time tailgating and was a great time! We played cornole, grilled burgers and brats, and also munched on chips, pasta salad and cookies. It was very fun to be out with friends all day for a Sunday and I'd definitely like to do it again!

The photos above are Scott & I, then Bobbi & I, then Scott, I, Bobbi & Wayne--all taken at the Browns home opener tailgate. Another team we root for is Ohio State and I actually think I like watching college football better than pro teams. Perhaps that's because Ohio State actually wins more games than they lose--ha! When we're not tailgating for games, I often make a big pot of homemade chili and other food to eat at home while we watch. That's how we do it here in Ohio--head on over to Kelly's Korner to read about other peoples' tailgating and team traditions!

Comments

Grasso10 said…
Browns fans over here too!! It's a tough life but we have the BEST fans!! Thanks for sharing!

Go BUCKS & BROWNS! (and Cavs!) lol

-Brooke

Popular Posts