Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! We are spending today with family--my mom was here last night through this morning and this afternoon my stepmom, sisters, nephews and inlaws are coming over. We'll be having a hearty fall meal before we head out to take the kids trick-or-treating!

As you saw if you checked the blog a few days ago, Jaden is dressing up as a butterfly and Sienna a bumblebee. They are the cutest little bugs ever! In case you didn't see the pictures of them yet, here's one for your viewing pleasure:


Aren't they just precious?!? It seems like forever ago that they dressed up as Cinderella and Gus the mouse (from Disney's Cinderella movie)...


I can hardly believe it was just last year!

Some people thought I was cruel to have Sienna be the fat little mouse, but I couldn't resist after Jaden announced she wanted to dress as Cinderella! Ironically enough, Jaden received a Cinderella Barbie doll for her birthday and accompanying it was a Gus figurine which Sienna has been carrying around all week wherever she goes! So see, she loved Gus all along :)

Before I go to dry my hair and get ready for more family to arrive, I thought I'd share these two photos from last Saturday. We got together with Scott's cousins Sean & Missy (left) and his friends Jason & Missy (right), plus all the kids. We enjoyed catching up over delicous lasagna and salad, then took these group photos before we all went home to put our kids to bed. We have to make a point of getting all together more often!


Have a fun and safe Halloween!

Comments

Jillian said…
Cutest bugs EVER!!

Popular Posts