Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me Monday, a blog carnival from MckMama where we can all share our embarassing moments & imperfections, and laugh at the moments we wish we could forget!

It's been a little while since I've had the time to participate in Not Me Monday so I'm excited to have the time to do this today! Laugh on...

Yesterday, after a wonderful morning at church, I most certainly did not come home to find myself locked out of the house with both kids and without my cell phone. Nope, I always keep my house key on my key ring and never take it off. And I most certainly did not call my husband approximately 50 times from our neighbor's phone while he was tailgating before the Cleveland Browns game, only to not have a single one of my phone calls answered! Nope, Scott would never miss a call from me, especially at a time when I am stranded outside of our house and don't have any phone numbers of family members who have our spare keys!

Before the "locked out" incident, I most certainly was not the mother of two children running in circles in one of the foyer's at our church while I held a friend's baby. Nope! My children are always on their best behavior wherever we are, and especially at church when the second service is starting! And I would never stand there enjoying my friend's 3-month-old so much that I didn't care about what my kids were up to! ha!

Since purchasing our lot to build our new house on, Scott and I have not been taking every opportunity to go to look at the lot and the neighborhood while our kids ride along with us. Nope, we would never take them for such boring (to them) rides while we thoroughly enjoy ourselves! And we most certainly do not ever try to extend our time with them buckled into the backseat so that it just happens to be bedtime when we get back home...nope, not us! We are always on the floor playing with our kids every moment of the day. We would never, ever take a night off here and there from playing with them!

Our basement is always cleaned and organized perfectly with every single belonging of ours carefully put away, so it was certainly not me who had friends staying with us this past weekend in our finished basement full of junk, toys, craft supplies, etc. Nope, our friends always stay in a proper guest room or our spotless basement, never a place that looks more like a goodwill drop off station than a place to sleep!

And finally, it is certainly not me who purchased a gently used toy to give to one of our daughters as part of her birthday gift. Nope, not I! I always give our children brand new toys to play with, and especially for birthdays! ha! I most certainly would not try to pull off giving a gently used toy to one of our girls because that just wouldn't be right.

Want to join in this fun? Head on over to mckmama.com to find out more on how to participate or to just read more "Not Me Monday" posts!

Comments

Popular Posts