Happy Birthday Jaden






You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see?
You're everything I've hoped for,
And you're everything I need
You are so beautiful
To me





Such joy and happiness you bring
Like a dream
A guiding light that shines in the night
Heavens gift to me
You are so beautiful to me






You are so wonderful
To me
Can't you see?
You're everything I've hoped for,
And you're everything I need
You are so wonderful
To me



Such joy and happiness you bring
Such joy and happiness you bring
Like a dream
A guiding light that shines in the night
Heavens gift to me
You are so wonderful to me



I love my baby girl
So much
Can't you see
She's everything I've hoped for,
And she's everything I need
I love my baby girl
So much








So much
Can't you see
She's everything I've hoped for,
And she's everything I need
I love my baby girl
So much




Such joy and happiness you bring
Like a dream
A guiding light that shines in the night
Heavens gift to me
I love my baby girl, so much




Dearest Jadie-Girl,
I remember the moment you were born as if it were yesterday, and within hours of your birth I was singing these lyrics to you, making up my own additional lyrics to the song just so that I could sing to you longer and longer. These past four years since you were born have gone by so quickly, yet we have cherished every single moment along the way. You completely changed Daddy's and my lives for the absolute best. You are the best gift from heaven that I could ever ask for and you are truly a gift who keeps on giving. I so much enjoy raising you, teaching you, and even learning from you. You are always joyful, generous, loving, particular, and so much more. I love every single part that makes you YOU. I look forward to the next 4 years and well beyond that of being your mommy. You are the best friend I could ever have and the best firstborn daughter I could ever have imagined. Happy Birthday my squishy, my peanut, my Jadie-Girl!
Love,
Mommy

















Comments