You're not fully clean unless your ZEST fully clean!

I got up early this morning to take a nice hot shower

while the hot water tank was still full...

while the babies were still tucked into their beds...

while the house was still quiet...

only to discover halfway in that MY soap was gone!

That's right folks, all gone

Not a single drop left in that shower gel bottle!

So I had two choices--just do a scrub, or grab Scott's bar soap--

One would exfoliate, the other would actually clean me...

One would leave me soft and silky smooth, the other would leave me feeling dry...

One would take twice as long, the other would get me out of the shower before everyone woke up and things got crazy...

So I chose the bar

Much to my own dismay

And now I feel dry and need lots of extra lotion today

But at least I'm "zest fully clean" !!

Comments

Popular Posts