Just (a few pictures of) Telluride
Well, it's only been 3 weeks since we've been home, the photos have only been uploaded to my computer for every bit of those 3 weeks, and yet I couldn't seem to get my act together to publish them here...
Until now.
Here they are, only 3 weeks late, but still gorgeous and making me long to go back!
At the top of the Prospect Bowl lift ready for some easy runs down
Views from the top of See Forever, now one of my favorite runs on the mountain!
And NO, it's not one of my favorites because you can spot Tom and Katie Cruise's house from there...but that is one perk I suppose!!
Look at all that GEAR! The corner of the front hallway in my father-in-law's condo where we stay out there.
Boots with the fur....all dolled up for dinner, no outfit in Telluride is complete without UGGS! Ha! Well I guess Uggs doesn't make ski boots... YET that is!
Scott and I after skiing together one morning before lesson #2. I love that my hubby is so patient with me and doesn't mind that I don't ever want to be an advanced skier :)
This trip was me & the boys--the boys being Ryan (bro in law), Jeff (friend) and Scott!
We thought we were heading to the Mountain Village for dinner and a benefit, only to later find out the benefit was in TOWN! At least we got a good pic out of the trip on the gondola :)
Heading into the prospect bowl on day 3 to do BLUES!
I met Scott for lunch on day 3 and then he skied the whole "goose" with me--longest run in Telluride of 4.6 miles, all pretty flat terain, but GORGEOUS views!
Cozy at the condo before dinner...
The Cimmaron Lodge--where the condo is at, and also the site of one of my hubby's current projects. Doesn't the siding look great?!? The blue wall on the left is going to get painted SOON!
Until now.
Here they are, only 3 weeks late, but still gorgeous and making me long to go back!
At the top of the Prospect Bowl lift ready for some easy runs down
Views from the top of See Forever, now one of my favorite runs on the mountain!And NO, it's not one of my favorites because you can spot Tom and Katie Cruise's house from there...but that is one perk I suppose!!
Look at all that GEAR! The corner of the front hallway in my father-in-law's condo where we stay out there.
Boots with the fur....all dolled up for dinner, no outfit in Telluride is complete without UGGS! Ha! Well I guess Uggs doesn't make ski boots... YET that is!
Scott and I after skiing together one morning before lesson #2. I love that my hubby is so patient with me and doesn't mind that I don't ever want to be an advanced skier :)
This trip was me & the boys--the boys being Ryan (bro in law), Jeff (friend) and Scott!
We thought we were heading to the Mountain Village for dinner and a benefit, only to later find out the benefit was in TOWN! At least we got a good pic out of the trip on the gondola :)
Heading into the prospect bowl on day 3 to do BLUES!
I met Scott for lunch on day 3 and then he skied the whole "goose" with me--longest run in Telluride of 4.6 miles, all pretty flat terain, but GORGEOUS views!Well, at least OUR Valentine's day celebration!
Cozy at the condo before dinner...Okay, I gotta admit, it was kinda fun to be the only girl this week--thought I'd never say that! ha!
The Cimmaron Lodge--where the condo is at, and also the site of one of my hubby's current projects. Doesn't the siding look great?!? The blue wall on the left is going to get painted SOON!All in all, our annual trip to Telluride this year was great. We ate well, skied well and had a great time spending the week all together. I look forward to Jeff's wife Shannon joining us again next year (after she pops out her little bambino!!) and hope that I can advance to doing mostly Blues on the slopes by then.
If you've never been to Telluride, you should check it out :-) I promise it will be the best ski trip of your life!






Comments