It's just another manic monday, errr TUESDAY!
I don't mean to fall behind, it just sorta happens with this blog thing! I have so many photos and tidbits to share, and no time to do it all! I guess that's actually a good thing since the reason I have no time is because I'm too busy enjoying life with two amazing daughers and a wonderful hubby to sit down and write about it.
Over the weekend I got to spend three days (Friday through Sunday) at a scrapbooking retreat not far from our home. I spent the night at the hotel and as a Christmas present, my mom paid for me to be able to scrapbook with a group of about 70 ladies all weekend. I made so much progress on Jaden's second book and met many fantastic ladies. It amazes me how many of the gals who scrapbook are Christians and can tell stories (usually involving the photos they're scrapbooking with!!) about how their lives have been touched, etc. I learned about how one gal helped her step-daughter to apply and get a home from Habitat for Humanity, how another amazing mother faced and got through her daughter's untimely brain tumor and sudden death, and was encouraged by several ladies' success with recent and on-going weight loss. So not only did I accomplish a lot in terms of scrapbooking this weekend, but I also came back feeling refreshed, fortunate, and so excited to have been a part of these ladies' lives for the weekend. I also feel so blessed by my husband who was a most wonderful Daddy all weekend taking good care of Jaden and Sienna. I know how it feels to be with them all day with no breaks and he did it all while keeping the house cleaned up, feeding them healthy foods and having a whole lot of fun in the mix!
Today I have the 80's song in my head, "It's just another Manic Monday; Wish it were Sunday; Cause that's my fun day; My I don't have to run day." Except, it's not Monday, it's TUESDAY!! Once per month, on the second Tuesday of the month, I have a super duper fantastic yet crazy day! I work on the leadership team of "Moms Need Moms" at my church, and we have our meetings at 9:30am each 2nd Tuesday of the school-year months. Then tonight I head to NHPP (Nordonia Hills Preschool Parents) where I am the Membership chair and sit at the check-in table as members sign in for the meeting. It is a crazy day for me, but so much fun because I get to see so many friends and other moms all day! And now, on top of everything else, I've promised my hubby chili (he deserves his favorite rainy-day dish after being so super all weekend!) so I need to get crack-a-lackin on that!
I promise to post some Telluride pics soon, as well as some photos of what the girls and I have been up to when we're not so busy :) Have a good one!
Over the weekend I got to spend three days (Friday through Sunday) at a scrapbooking retreat not far from our home. I spent the night at the hotel and as a Christmas present, my mom paid for me to be able to scrapbook with a group of about 70 ladies all weekend. I made so much progress on Jaden's second book and met many fantastic ladies. It amazes me how many of the gals who scrapbook are Christians and can tell stories (usually involving the photos they're scrapbooking with!!) about how their lives have been touched, etc. I learned about how one gal helped her step-daughter to apply and get a home from Habitat for Humanity, how another amazing mother faced and got through her daughter's untimely brain tumor and sudden death, and was encouraged by several ladies' success with recent and on-going weight loss. So not only did I accomplish a lot in terms of scrapbooking this weekend, but I also came back feeling refreshed, fortunate, and so excited to have been a part of these ladies' lives for the weekend. I also feel so blessed by my husband who was a most wonderful Daddy all weekend taking good care of Jaden and Sienna. I know how it feels to be with them all day with no breaks and he did it all while keeping the house cleaned up, feeding them healthy foods and having a whole lot of fun in the mix!
Today I have the 80's song in my head, "It's just another Manic Monday; Wish it were Sunday; Cause that's my fun day; My I don't have to run day." Except, it's not Monday, it's TUESDAY!! Once per month, on the second Tuesday of the month, I have a super duper fantastic yet crazy day! I work on the leadership team of "Moms Need Moms" at my church, and we have our meetings at 9:30am each 2nd Tuesday of the school-year months. Then tonight I head to NHPP (Nordonia Hills Preschool Parents) where I am the Membership chair and sit at the check-in table as members sign in for the meeting. It is a crazy day for me, but so much fun because I get to see so many friends and other moms all day! And now, on top of everything else, I've promised my hubby chili (he deserves his favorite rainy-day dish after being so super all weekend!) so I need to get crack-a-lackin on that!
I promise to post some Telluride pics soon, as well as some photos of what the girls and I have been up to when we're not so busy :) Have a good one!


Comments