Sunny day, sweeping the clouds away, on my way to where the air is sweet!
Sienna could not get enough of the dancing muppets and I loved watching her get excited and have fun. We had a fantastic morning out on the town together and I enjoyed a little bonding time with my baby!

Sienna got to sit in her own theater seat...so big for her tiny body, but so cute!!
Okay I admit, she sat on my lap 99% of the show...but this pic was way too adorable :)
Mommy & Sienna @ the theater!

Who could not love Big Bird? He's such a cute character!

Abby Cadabie I believe...another cute muppet that made Sienna smile from ear to ear!

She got up to dance about half-way through the show. But when she started to walk towards the stage, I had to snatch her up and put her back on my lap!
Very cute sets included this spanish one...The most excited I've ever seen Sienna was right after the show was over. We were walking through the lobby and I made a concious effort to avoid all vendors selling overpriced souveniers pertaining to the show. We almost were out the door and Sienna at the young age of 17 months had no idea there were even trinkets and CDs and t-shirts and programs available for purchase.
UNTIL...
Out of the right corner of my eye I spotted a man holding 100 or so Elmo balloons. And no more than .3 seconds after I spotted him, Sienna did also. She practically turned into an animal flapping her arms, flailing about and trying every way she could to get out of my arms! She was screaming "ELMO!!" and wanted one of those balloons sooo bad.
So I gave in...
And paid the EIGHT dollars for one (they might as well have ROBBED me!)
I managed to get Sienna and the huge Elmo head to the car on this SUPER WINDY day in the city, buckled both of them safely into the car (ok well the balloon wasn't really buckled, but it was wrapped around her buckle), snapped a few quick pics, and...
THE BALLOON FLEW OUT THE WINDOW!!!!!
Bye bye Elmo...
Bye 8 bucks!
My heart stopped as I waited for Sienna to cry when I realized I couldn't catch the balloon in the wind. And the funny part was, she never even noticed! Ha! I guess the whole 5 minutes she spent with her beloved balloon that she just HAD to have was enough....phew, thank goodness!
All in all though, it was a fun morning together, and certainly memorable too!





Comments