Wonderful Wednesday!
I'm working on getting some pictures up from our trip to Telluride, but in the meantime, I couldn't help but share about our day today.
As you can see, Jaden and Sienna are happy to be reunited with Daddy!

Today my girls and I are having a "lazy" day, which for anyone who knows me is anything but lazy! By lazy day, I mean that we're all wearing our comfy clothes and staying in all day to just be together. We've been busy playing all morning and at lunchtime I painted Sienna's toenails and Jaden's finger and toenails...

As you can see, Jaden and Sienna are happy to be reunited with Daddy!

Today my girls and I are having a "lazy" day, which for anyone who knows me is anything but lazy! By lazy day, I mean that we're all wearing our comfy clothes and staying in all day to just be together. We've been busy playing all morning and at lunchtime I painted Sienna's toenails and Jaden's finger and toenails...

Jaden is so proud of her pink nails! She sat so still and waited so patiently while I painted and then while they dried. So now, Jaden, Sienna and I all have matching toes :) I'll try to get a pic of our toes together if I can get Sienna to sit still for long enough!
For lunch today I whipped up an easy meal that did get Sienna to sit still--choo-choo wheels pasta! Jaden loves trains, and Sienna is following closely in her footsteps so I knew these would be a hit.

Most of the pasta made it into their mouths and the girls loved it. We even celebrated our choo-choo meal with Jaden leading us around the house in a human train shouting "chuga chuga chuga chuga choo-choo!!"





Comments