It's NOT ME Monday!!

I cannot believe it's Monday already again! It seems like just yesterday I was composing my first "not me Monday" post and here I am again. I certainly did not let a week slip by so quickly did I? Isn't that just how mom-life is?
Unfortunately I am having bloggers-block and cannot think of much to tell about not doing over the past week. Perhaps it's because I did not (I swear I really didn't!) have my kids for an entire week! Thank you so much to the wonderful grandmas and my sister who kept Jaden and Sienna for us so that we could enjoy a week in Telluride, Colorado!
Stay tuned for pictures from the trip and I promise I'll have lots to tell next Not Me Monday!!
In the meantime, I encourage all of you bloggers out there to write your own "Not Me Monday" today and be sure to visit MckMama's blog!
Unfortunately I am having bloggers-block and cannot think of much to tell about not doing over the past week. Perhaps it's because I did not (I swear I really didn't!) have my kids for an entire week! Thank you so much to the wonderful grandmas and my sister who kept Jaden and Sienna for us so that we could enjoy a week in Telluride, Colorado!
Stay tuned for pictures from the trip and I promise I'll have lots to tell next Not Me Monday!!
In the meantime, I encourage all of you bloggers out there to write your own "Not Me Monday" today and be sure to visit MckMama's blog!


Comments