P.S.
Could anyone guess who the lovely gals were with me in my Wordless Wednesday photo?
MY SISTERS!
My sisters Lindsey (green coat), Kim and I, along with our significant others, all went tubing about a month ago in honor of Lindsey's birthday. We went to Brandywine Ski Resort and it was a blast!! It wasn't crowded at all the day we went and it had rained a bit earlier in the day so the tubing shutes were SLICK!
I was so excited to wear my pink scarf that evening because I'd just seen the movie 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' and decided that in honor of the movie's "The girl in the green scarf" that I was going to become "The girl in the pink scarf." For that reason, I also wore that same scarf all over Telluride and have been sporting it on cold Ohio winter days. I know, I'm a dork. But I'm "the girl in the pink scarf" dork! ha!
MY SISTERS!
My sisters Lindsey (green coat), Kim and I, along with our significant others, all went tubing about a month ago in honor of Lindsey's birthday. We went to Brandywine Ski Resort and it was a blast!! It wasn't crowded at all the day we went and it had rained a bit earlier in the day so the tubing shutes were SLICK!
I was so excited to wear my pink scarf that evening because I'd just seen the movie 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' and decided that in honor of the movie's "The girl in the green scarf" that I was going to become "The girl in the pink scarf." For that reason, I also wore that same scarf all over Telluride and have been sporting it on cold Ohio winter days. I know, I'm a dork. But I'm "the girl in the pink scarf" dork! ha!


Comments