No Bow, No Go
When my accident first happened a friend of mine from college sent me the book Gracie's Gift. She also had the same book sent to my girls at home so that even though I was stuck across the country from them, I could read them a bedtime story over the phone. Not only was it touching that she thought of a bedtime story, this book was made for me and my girls knew it!
The premise of the book is that Gracie does not want to wear a hair bow and her mom explains that she is like a special gift and the bow is like the packaging. It is so cute and I would recommend the book to all little girls!!
We still read it often, and Bristol especially loves the story. It has been over a month since we saw or read the book, but she said to me the other day when her sisters did not want to wear a headband to keep their hair out of their eyes "no bow, no go!" That is directly from the book and it just goes to show how meaningful this gift was to her especially. Warmed my heart!
On Amazon, the book is at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=gracie%27s+gift
And today is Prime Day so if you're ordering anything on sale, you could add this book. I promise, your daughter(s) won't be disappointed (and neither will you!).




Comments