Another Fun Week on the Lake!
This entire past week my sisters, my niece, my nephews and my bonus mom stayed at the lake house. It was chaos and fun every second of the week and I loved getting to spend five consecutive days with them all!
On Monday we spent much of the day in the pool. While the kids played with all of their toys you could find us adults lounging...
Tuesday everyone swam and then went on a great adventure on the lake. I stayed on the dock and helped everyone on and off their kayaks and paddle board!
I dropped my phone into the lake and it's sank very quickly that day. There was nothing that I could do, so I quickly called my husband, alerted him that he needed to reach me on my sisters phone, and told him I would need the extra phone we have and a drawer in the meantime! So I was phoneless most of the week and still am in fact while I wait to get this one activated!
Tuesday everyone swam and then went on a great adventure on the lake. I stayed on the dock and helped everyone on and off their kayaks and paddle board!
I dropped my phone into the lake and it's sank very quickly that day. There was nothing that I could do, so I quickly called my husband, alerted him that he needed to reach me on my sisters phone, and told him I would need the extra phone we have and a drawer in the meantime! So I was phoneless most of the week and still am in fact while I wait to get this one activated!
On Wednesday and Thursday there was more swimming and plenty of sunshine! We took everyone for a surprise breakfast at the Sandusky donut shop which is a tradition every year! Then everyone got to try Jack's sub shop on Wednesday for dinner--they are obsessed which is no surprise to me. It is always delicious!!
While Bristol and her cousin Charlotte continued to nap one day I took the older kids for a second swim of the day. They were so cute jumping in all together!
It has become a tradition that on their last day, we dress up the kids and take pictures around the property. I am no photographer but we love to capture these pictures of her kids and I will surely be framing some for throughout our home!!
It has been a great week altogether and we were sad to see them go yesterday. We cannot wait until next year and are so blessed to have the opportunity to all stay here and enjoy one another each summer :)
Group hug!!!
Kissin Cousins!!

Group hug with Nana!
We had such a wonderful week; I cannot say that enough!
It has become a tradition that on their last day, we dress up the kids and take pictures around the property. I am no photographer but we love to capture these pictures of her kids and I will surely be framing some for throughout our home!!
It has been a great week altogether and we were sad to see them go yesterday. We cannot wait until next year and are so blessed to have the opportunity to all stay here and enjoy one another each summer :)
Group hug!!!
Kissin Cousins!!

Group hug with Nana!
Nana stayed a little longer than the rest of the crew and the girls and I got to say goodbye one more time while they were swimming.
We had such a wonderful week; I cannot say that enough!

























Comments