Today I...

Today I...
...took my first yoga class in years, and loved it!


...went to JoAnn Fabrics to choose fabrics for dresses my friend is making for my girls to wear on an upcoming trip (eeek!)

...took B to SkyZone for Toddler Time with her friend Noelle and they had a blast

...took homemade cookies and brownies to my father-in-law

...discovered I forgot to turn on our crockpot filled with what was going to be delicious food...dinner fail :(

...ate lunch in complete quiet while B rested (yay!)

...sewed 3 bows

...listened as B and Jaden rode their roller coaster, The Elsa Express, and giggled the whole time

...took B's challenge to prove I could ride the coaster after she claimed my "booty was too big!"

...made tacos for dinner since plan A didn't work out

...sold some girlscout cookies over the phone with Sienna

...saw that my short piece of hair was in full view lol!


...played a fun Disney game before bed with B


...read for an hour

...skyped with my cousin and my friend

...blogged!

What was your day like?!

Comments

The Mack Family said…
So excited to read your blogs again!! Today I shot a gun for the first time at a shooting range and my husband surprised me with a laptop!

Keep being amazing

Stephanie
Lisa W said…
I....
Went snowboarding, came home, ate and changed, then went over to Delco for my daily 4:45 workout with the hubs, cooked beef and venison meatballs, spaghetti squash with homemade sauce, and baked 78! cookies, (or at least that's what's left.) Showered somewhere between dinner and cookies and now I'm waiting for them to finish cooling so I can FINALLY go to bed, just in time to do it all over again tomorrow. ��
You are beautiful, Bethany! I am so proud to be your friend.

Popular Posts