Happy Birthday Scott!

From 12.6.14; Just found out this never published!

Yesterday was Scott's birthday. I feel like I'm the one who got the best gift ever because I cannot imagine a more dedicated husband. He has pushed me in my wheelchair this year like it wasn't a big deal, supported me throughout therapy, helped me to and from every single place when I could not transfer out of one chair into another, taken the absolute best care of our girls and really stepped up as a 'single parent' both during the time I didn't live here and when I got home and could not do stairs, make meals, play on the floor and more, and had been the sole driver (which comes with a lot of responsibilities!) in our this year. There are so many other things he's done too. God truly blessed me with an amazing husband and marriage.


One of his gifts was tickets to a Cavs game and a t-shirt to wear that night. Right after I landed these he mentioned that we should go to a basketball game sometime. It was the perfect gift! I'm so excited to go with him!!

Happy Birthday to you Scott. There is truly not a more amazing guy out ther who would have done everything you did this year with such ease. I love you!


Comments

Popular Posts