Weekend At Grammy's
Wow my college friends visited Jaden, Sienna, and Bristol all visited my mom and her husband Mark and Columbus. My mom was kind enough to pick up the girls here at our house and take them back to her's. They enjoyed visiting her cat, her dog, her chickens and her horse. They went to the American girl doll store, COSI, and Grammy's house. They also got to see their cousins Maggie and Noah and have sleepovers together and play together. They even brought me home fresh eggs!
I came home last night and today Bristol told me the funniest story. I was texting someone and she saw that and asked me to text Mr. Mark my mom's husband and tell him "hi it's sassy pants!" Which is their nickname for one another. It was so cute and she is getting much more vocal about everything. She tells me all sorts of stories and tidbits throughout each day. Often, she makes me laugh. And I think she likes that!
I'm very fortunate that my girls could have a great weekend while I was having one also :) They will surely have many great memories of Grammy and Mr. Mark's 'farm' and of Columbus. This makes me so happy!!













Comments