Girls Weekend 2015
I graduated from Ohio University in 2004. Ever since, I've hosted a 'Girls Weekend' annually to still get together with my roommates and friends. It's been 11 years and though the group has gotten smaller, it's always such a special time that goes by way too fast!
This year we had manicures and pedicures, followed by a late lunch and drinks at Burntwood Tavern.
We hung out back at my house and got ready, then went to Society and Greenhouse Tavern on East 4th. I have never taken these girls to East 4th and since they're from Columbus, they'd never been there. We had so much fun and the food was delicious!
We rode home and talked for awhile before we all went to bed. This morning we had breakfast at Yours Truly and went to Malley's for chocolate before they got on the road. All Cleveland classics!!! It was sad to see them go, but so wonderful that they could come up! 5 weddings and 7 kiddos later and we still make this happen years after graduation. I hope we're still doing this as our hairs turn gray and we're comparing photos and stories of grandchildren one day!!






Comments