Happy New Year!

Have you made New Years resolutions? Did you stop striving for them already? Some people despise resolutions. I personally love them. I love goals and I love the feeling that Christmas chaos is over and I get a fresh start!


I'd love to share my resolutions with you all :)

1. To blog more! At least 5 days a week. I miss blogging and it needs to be a priority. Even my girls love to see what we were up to 3, 4, 5 years ago. I want to keep track with more stories!

2. To read more! This is more than just a resolution because I thoroughly enjoy reading. This will good to continue strengthening my eye muscles! I'd love to read one book a week. My goal though would be 24 books for the year. I'm not sure how chaotic things will be in 5 months so let's not set a lofty goal :)

3. To keep up with laundry...this speaks for itself...gulp! I'm terrible with laundry. This is something I've tried for years to be better at. I'll keep trying nonetheless!

4. To keep my house clean...aka my piles of mail and papers at a minimum. I'm getting better but there's still room for growth.

5. To type on my computer with my right hand better. This will take practice, practice, practice!

6. To write more quickly and to not tremble! Again, practice, practice, practice!

7. To take more photos with my 'big' camera. I used to before my accident; just need to get back to it!

8. To scrapbook more. I need to finish my 2013 book, do my 2014 book and start my 2015 book! Plus Jaden and Sienna have stuff that needs to go in school albums. I'm determined to make this happen! 

9. To find a new home church and get involved!

10. To follow the Whole30 at least half the months this year. I feel AMAZING on that plan, yet I still like treats now and again. More about this soon--I just started following it again today and I'm celebrating no diet soda and no pasta in 8 weeks! Woohoo :)

What are YOUR resolutions?!?!?!

Comments

Popular Posts