Weight Loss Wednesday

Well hello there.  I ran out of time to post this yesterday, but still wanted to post. 

I knew from the moment I woke up yesterday that it would NOT be a good day between me and the scale.  I felt puffy, looked bloated and overall just dreaded going to weight watchers.  However, I'm committed to this whether I have a bad day or week or a good one, so I put on my weigh-in clothes (have I mentioned I pretty much wear the exact same clothes each week--then I know it's me who is losing and not my clothes weighing different amounts!).

I'd had saltier-than-average days both on Easter and this past Tuesday which I'm sure contributed to my puffiness, but I'm not going to lie--I also had been sneaking some little chocolate treats from the Easter candy.  Still, I never expected such a horrible battle with the scale in which I left feeling absolutely DEFEATED!

Weight Loss This Week:  Um, loss?  Try GAIN.  OOPS.  I gained 2.2.  And last week I'd gained 0.6.  Double flippin whammy.  It was NOT a good morning.

Total Weight Loss So Far: 14.8 lbs (Original weight-in:  163.4; Today's weigh-in:  148.6)

Eating Plan:  Weight Watchers Points Plus 

Exercise Plan:  I worked out five times at my gym this week, all very high intensity.  I lifted four of the times I hit the gym.  I also took a walk with Bristol on Easter--a leisurely one, but it was still a walk!

New Weight Loss or Diet Knowledge to Share:  I got nothin.

Recipes to Share:  Last night for dinner I made a healthier version of a pizza pocket using our sandwich toaster / iron.  I sprayed both sides of the iron with pam, and put in two pieces of 35 calorie bread with 1 slice of pepperjack cheese and one serving of turkey pepperoni between them.  I let it toast for a couple of minutes and it browned up so nicely.  Then I dipped the sandwich in 1/8 cup of pizza sauce.  It was 7 points of yummy pizza goodness :)

Speaking of pizza, my refrigerator is now re-stocked with Digiourno 200 calorie pizzas!  Thanks to my friend Katie, I was able to buy some at a Walmart super store not too far away.  I'm so grateful that she told me where to get them!!

Goals This Week:  Any loss will be a HUGE improvement over the past two weeks.  I'm working so hard every minute to make sure that happens.  I worked out HARD yesterday, even beating my personal best on my interval workout and today my body is feeling it (love that feeling!).  Best part though was that I didn't eat any of the points I earned from working out.  I'm trying to bank those points just this week to boost myself back into the right direction. 

Overall Goals:  I was hoping to hit 139 lbs. by May 5th.  I'm not sure if that will happen, but I'm not ruling it out.  If my weight gain truly was just puffiness, I could have a huge loss this week and still hit that goal.  But if I don't, it's certainly not going to upset me in the long run.  This journey is so much more than individual goals, although my mini-goals do give me something to work towards and look forward to!

Thanks to all of my friends who have shared their success along the way with me; I love reading about your successes and motivating one another!  Thanks also for the support after yesterday's weigh-in.  While sharing the details that I share isn't everyone's "thing" I have to say that it's been worth it since I have such a great team of friends always sharing support, information, ideas, recipes and so forth.  I will never regret making my baby-fat-loss public!!

Comments

Popular Posts