Very Hungry Bristol
In my first post about Bristol's fabulous Hungry Caterpillar birthday party I mentioned that we had an album of photos for people to sign as a guest book. Several months back our photographer, who has known since Bristol was 3 months old that I wanted to do a Very Hungry Caterpillar party, presented the idea to me that we have her act out the story. Well, she had me at "act out" and we had the best time with Bristol eating all sorts of goodies from the story! Here are the photos of Bristol, our hungry little caterpillar, which were in her guest book at her birthday party:
Yesterday I received the most beautiful set of 200 vibrant photos from Bristol's party. Our friend Jeff took them for us and tomorrow I'll share! You'll get to see many more of the little details that we had around our home as well as some photos of what Bristol was up to during her big celebration. Until then, happy Monday friends!
Yesterday I received the most beautiful set of 200 vibrant photos from Bristol's party. Our friend Jeff took them for us and tomorrow I'll share! You'll get to see many more of the little details that we had around our home as well as some photos of what Bristol was up to during her big celebration. Until then, happy Monday friends!









Comments