Me--27 Years Ago
I just uploaded this "video" to youtube and couldn't resist sharing. It's me and my Daddy 27 years ago. There actually is nothing to look at; it's just audio, but I wanted to make a digital copy of the cassette tape before the only tape player we still have breaks gets lost or something.
I explain a little at the beginning and the end. The recording from 27 years ago is a little soft and fuzzy, but at least I still have it to cherish forever! Forgive me for getting choked up at the end. This recording is SO special to me :)
I'm also not sure why I say "thank you" at the end??? I invite you to laugh with me at myself for that one! But thank YOU for allowing me to share this part of my past with you today :)
I explain a little at the beginning and the end. The recording from 27 years ago is a little soft and fuzzy, but at least I still have it to cherish forever! Forgive me for getting choked up at the end. This recording is SO special to me :)
I'm also not sure why I say "thank you" at the end??? I invite you to laugh with me at myself for that one! But thank YOU for allowing me to share this part of my past with you today :)


Comments