Weight Loss Wednesday (Thursday)
Weight Loss This Week: 4.0 lbs!! This more than made up for the previous two weeks of temporary gains. Woohoo!
Total Weight Loss So Far: 18.8 lbs (Original weight-in: 163.4; Yesterday's weigh-in: 144.6)
Eating Plan: Weight Watchers Points Plus
Exercise Plan: I worked out three times at my gym this week, all very high intensity. I wasn't able to work out over the weekend, but I was hustlin' and a bustlin' for Bristol's party which was like one long low to medium intensity workout for 48 hours straight!
New Weight Loss or Diet Knowledge to Share: Just.Stick.With.It!! After two bad weeks at the scale, the old me would've SOOOOO given up. I stuck with it though and it all worked out this week. I always tell people who are frustrated to just keep at it. The results sometimes take a few extra days or weeks. But they show up eventually :)
Recipes to Share: This isn't a new recipe, but I did try the Winking Lizard's new "skinny dippers" and they were delicious! They are about the size of Chick-fi-a nuggets with no breading and no grease. They are quick fried which gives them a browned exterior, but inside is just like grilled chicken. If you live near a Winking Lizard, they're worth trying!
Goals This Week: To Lose....SOMETHING. My track record after a huge loss is not good, but I have a low-key week which will allow me to be sure I follow my diet plan to the detail. I'm also putting in a LOT of time working out this week, so I hope that will help.
Overall Goals: I have 4.8 lbs to lose to weigh less than I have since May 5, 2005 (whoa!). I'd love to lose it in the next two and a half weeks, but since my body may not cooperate I'm okay with just losing it sooner than later.
I'd like to lose 16 more lbs total. Or to be able to wear my size 4 jeans. Or both :)
I'm more than halfway to goal. WOW! Some weeks have dragged on and others have blown right by me. Overall, who could complain about 17-ish weeks of watching what I eat to achieve the results I've seen in my body? I'm not just talking about the results at the scale. I'm wearing jeans I haven't worn in two years, size SMALL shirts which would've been terribly uncomfortable 3 months ago and size SMALL dresses too. I'm pushing myself to try new things at the gym, to switch up the way I do intervals on the treadmill and to find more activities outside that are fun for me while burning calories. I'm going to start running outside again very soon and even just signed up to RUN my first 5k. I was supposed to do one last fall and it didn't work out. This time though it's on!
Have a great week friends, and don't forget to keep me posted on your own journeys of losing weight, maintaining loss, working out, etc. I am very inspired by those of you who are on this mission alongside of me!
I'd like to lose 16 more lbs total. Or to be able to wear my size 4 jeans. Or both :)
I'm more than halfway to goal. WOW! Some weeks have dragged on and others have blown right by me. Overall, who could complain about 17-ish weeks of watching what I eat to achieve the results I've seen in my body? I'm not just talking about the results at the scale. I'm wearing jeans I haven't worn in two years, size SMALL shirts which would've been terribly uncomfortable 3 months ago and size SMALL dresses too. I'm pushing myself to try new things at the gym, to switch up the way I do intervals on the treadmill and to find more activities outside that are fun for me while burning calories. I'm going to start running outside again very soon and even just signed up to RUN my first 5k. I was supposed to do one last fall and it didn't work out. This time though it's on!
Have a great week friends, and don't forget to keep me posted on your own journeys of losing weight, maintaining loss, working out, etc. I am very inspired by those of you who are on this mission alongside of me!


Comments