V is for Vitt

Today this little cutie pie and I got to watch Jaden and Sienna's entire gymnastics lesson inside the gym.  It was a special week since we're halfway through the gymnastics season and Jaden and Sienna both enjoyed showing off their skills.


Side note--How is my baby this big?  And how cute does she look in this outfit which all three of our girls have gotten to wear??


As the teacher explained what the children would show at each station, he demonstrated a V-sit on the low beam.  Jaden immediately exclaimed, "V for Vitt!"  which was super cute.  Their teacher later told me that it would now have to be called the Vitt Sit :)

Here are my two little gymnasts showing off their V-sits.  Jaden was just coming out of hers as I snapped the photo.



Bristol and I were impressed by all of the skills Jaden and Sienna showed us throughout class.  Here is Sienna on the rings:


And here's Jaden doing a cartwheel.  She does awesome cartwheels now and is ready for the next level, so we're going to change classes shortly!


As I watched the girls I thought back to when each of them first started gymnastics classes (See Sienna doing gymnastics at age 18 months here and I believe the first photos of Jaden at gymnastics are here), and couldn't help but share this photo of Sienna from two and a half years ago:


And here is my not-as-little girl today on those same rings.  Wow!


I'm so proud of both of my little gymnasts for their hard work and a great performance today.  In a few months we'll have show-week and I can't wait to see how much more they learn between now and then!

Comments

Life Happens said…
You've got some future Olympic gymnist in the family!! And the picture of Bristol with her paci, she looks JUST like you.

Popular Posts