Weight Loss Wednesday
Weight Loss This Week: UP 0.8 lbs...oops! Too many desserts over the weekend :)
Total Weight Loss So Far: 22.4 lbs before this week, now I'm at 21.6 as of today
Diet Plan: Weight Watchers; never will do any other diet! It WORKS!
Exercise Plan: Cardio 5x per week and Weights 3x per week; over this past week I only did cardio 4 times and lifted twice because I was out of town and watching the five kids last week!
New Weight Loss or Diet Knowledge to Share: I'm really not panicking about my small weight gain this week because I've realized how my body works. Based on my body's trends over this weight loss journey, I know that a gain this week is not going to last forever. I sometimes have a small gain, but ultimately I am about 22 lbs lighter than I was 7 months ago!
I know that there are people who drop 30 lbs in 3 months, but slow and steady is just fine for me. I have gained muscle over this journey and see so many physical differences, so it's not just about the number on the scale. It's about how I feel and I feel GREAT!
Recipes to Share: None this week
Favorite {Diet} Food Finds: I'm still eating TONS of fresh produce and I'm enjoying McCormicks brand salad toppings on my daily salads. I LOVE croutons, but they aren't really an option because the number I'd like to have on my salad would end up being 200 or more calories, so the salad toppings add a little crunch and extra flavor in place of the croutons.

I also bought some of the Weight Watchers whole grain ranch crisps today because we received a free sample a few weeks ago and they were delicious. These are only available at a WW meeting, so look at weightwatchers.com for a meeting in your area if you want to go and just buy the ranch crisps. A whole bag is only 2 points and I think they're better than Cool Ranch Doritos!!
Goals This Week: To lose the 0.8 lbs that I gained, plus at least another half a pound. I am SOOO close to a huge goal of mine and I know I can achieve it this week!; to lift 3 times; to do my cardio 5 times; to track everything that I eat
Overall Goals: To hit the gym 5x per week; To lose no more than 13 more lbs; To lose an average of 1lb. per week!
Thank you to everyone who has been encouraging to me on this journey. It's been so wonderful to have so many friends cheering me onto success!
Overall Goals: To hit the gym 5x per week; To lose no more than 13 more lbs; To lose an average of 1lb. per week!
Thank you to everyone who has been encouraging to me on this journey. It's been so wonderful to have so many friends cheering me onto success!


Comments