5 years

As I shared both yesterday and in June, Scott and I celebrated 5 years of marriage on June 17th. Each year we take a family photo on our anniversary to show how our family has grown / changed in that year and I thought it would be fun to share the first five years of photos today!

Mind you, my girls are very photogenic and put up with me wanting to photograph them on an almost daily basis. However, as I glance through the photos below, I am wondering if they have something against us taking the anniversary picture because they seem grumpy in almost all of them! ha!

1st year anniversary--6/17/06:

2nd year anniversary--6/17/07:


{6 months pregnant with Sienna on that anniversary!}

3rd year anniversary--6/17/08:

4th year anniversary--6/17/09:


5th year anniversary--6/17/10:

{excuse the face w/ no makeup--I wasn't quite ready yet :-) }

{No, Scott didn't wear socks with sandals out that night...he just put the sandals on for our photo!}

Have a great day today everyone! We had a playdate this morning and my two very tired girls are boycotting rest time today so we're going to have an early bedtime tonight. See you here tomorrow!

Comments

Linz said…
Congrats on five years girl!!! Wishing you and your ADORABLE family all the best! See you at the run!
Life Happens said…
What a great tradition! It's always fun to look back on all the pictures and compare how everyone looked. You guys are all gorgeous!

Popular Posts