I'm not sure if any of you are confused by me hiding a post that showed up for 2 minutes on here, but please don't be. I had worked on a post earlier today and scheduled it for tonight, hoping to add something to it. However, I am not going to be able to finish it right now due to a situation that has been going on today. Rather than retype what I've already written in an email to friends, I have copied and pasted below what is happening. Please pray with me.
My Email:
I am not my normal self this evening as I have a huge burden on my heart and I would like each of you to please stop for a moment to cry out to God. I asked for prayers in the fall for my friend Julie who is pregnant with a little girl. In the fall they thought that a mass had formed on the baby's neck in utero and that something could be terribly wrong. The mass disappeared and this was called an absolute miracle--it was something the doctors could not explain medically.
Today however we have received a series of terrible messages from Julie. At her 32-week prenatal visit the OB found something to be wrong with the baby girl's heart. After being sent to Hillcrest and told she would be induced Wednesday, she has just been sent home, told her baby girl will not be born alive, and she must wait for the baby's heart to stop beating on its own.
Can you imagine feeling a baby move inside of you for 14-16 weeks, making preparations for her birth and being so excited to meet her, only to find out that the movements will cease, the preparations were for not, and the only meeting you will have will not be in this life.
I am not praying silently tonight, I am yelling to God. I know he would hear me however loud or soft I called to him. I ask that you too pray with me. I don't even know what to tell you to pray for, but please pray.
Blog friends, I am begging for your prayers...
My Email:
I am not my normal self this evening as I have a huge burden on my heart and I would like each of you to please stop for a moment to cry out to God. I asked for prayers in the fall for my friend Julie who is pregnant with a little girl. In the fall they thought that a mass had formed on the baby's neck in utero and that something could be terribly wrong. The mass disappeared and this was called an absolute miracle--it was something the doctors could not explain medically.
Today however we have received a series of terrible messages from Julie. At her 32-week prenatal visit the OB found something to be wrong with the baby girl's heart. After being sent to Hillcrest and told she would be induced Wednesday, she has just been sent home, told her baby girl will not be born alive, and she must wait for the baby's heart to stop beating on its own.
Can you imagine feeling a baby move inside of you for 14-16 weeks, making preparations for her birth and being so excited to meet her, only to find out that the movements will cease, the preparations were for not, and the only meeting you will have will not be in this life.
I am not praying silently tonight, I am yelling to God. I know he would hear me however loud or soft I called to him. I ask that you too pray with me. I don't even know what to tell you to pray for, but please pray.
Blog friends, I am begging for your prayers...


Comments