Could this week get any worse??

I'm usually a very upbeat, positive person. But this week I've been down. I've been sad for my friend who lost her baby at 32 weeks gestation. I've been unusually exhausted and sleeping for upwards of 14-16 hours each day (hours that should've been devoted to folding laundry that has found it's home on our loveseat, ahem!!). And I've been fighting some sort of stomach issue for awhile now... So tonight I went to the doctor and after all was said and done, had my driving privileges and working out privileges revoked until they figure out what is causing such fatigue and what is causing my colon to hate me so. TMI? Maybe, but I figured you ought to know the real reason and not read some sugar-coated sweetly written lie about why I won't be able to bring you "Weight Loss Wednesdays" indefinitely.

I know, you're disappointed. I am too :-(

It won't necessarily be that weight won't be lost over these weeks. But if any weight is lost, it won't be in a fun way, like working out at my new super fantastic gym that I love and adore!!

I'm sorry to disappoint. In my exhaustion this week (probably stemming from very low iron--oops) I also neglected to take a single photograph of my daughters. BAD MOMMY! I promise to make up for it tomorrow. And so long as these little miracle vitamins, err iron supplements start doing their job, I'll be happy and energetic enough tomorrow or Sunday to get back into the swing of most things, including posting here.

Bear with me folks, and while you're at it, say a quick prayer for me too! Thank you :)

Comments

Hope you are feeling better soon! And thank you again for all the Disney advice!

Popular Posts