We Love the Disney Store!

Every time we visit Columbus, Jaden and Sienna ask to visit The Disney Store.  This past Friday we headed down to the big city and once Jaden's school was called off for a snow day, I decided we would leave early enough to hit their favorite store first thing.  This was the first time Bristol was also interested in the store and she immediately jumped out of her stroller to grab some of her favorite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse pals!










I caught her admiring herself in the store's mirror with four characters.  Since the stuffed animals were on special for buy one, get one free, I got her all of these as an early birthday gift.  I think it is the cutest thing that she is so into Mickey and his friends!




Here Bristol stood patiently waiting to purchase her goodies.  She looked at many other items during our time there, but did great walking away without grabbing anything in addition to the stuffed pals.  She waved and said "goodbye!" to every single item bearing Mickey or Minnie as we made our last walk around the store though which was so sweet!

Jaden and Sienna each earned $10 to spend at the Disney store, and while I did not take any photos of them shopping there, they each had a fun time too.  Jaden chose a new Rapunzel wand and Sienna picked a Rapunzel jewelry box.  Everyone left very excited to play with their new Disney items!

Comments

Popular Posts