Happy Birthday Sister

Happy Birthday to my bestest bud


To the one I can always count on for help

To the most selfless mother I know

To the most beautiful woman inside and out

To my biggest cheerleader and supporter of all things in life

 

To my favorite person to spend a whole weekday with, while the hubbies are at work

To the only girl I can still talk to forever and it only feel like a few minutes

To the person who knows me inside and out, probably at times even better than I know myself

 

Happy birthday to my sister, Lindsey.  She truly is the best in every way and my life was complete the day God put her into it.  From childhood memories that we can laugh over to the memories we're now making together with our children, I cannot get enough.  I cherish her, her love and her friendship more than that of anyone.  

Happy 26th birthday Linds! :)

Comments

Popular Posts