1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Today Sienna, Bristol and I had a pajama day. Both of the girls came down with a nasty cold yesterday and were still under the weather today. They got to have a lazy morning watching more TV than normal and then we all played hide 'n seek, read some books and played My Little Ponies. I remember when we had more days like this than crazy on-the-go days and I constantly felt bored, but oh what I would do to go back to having more days like this! Every day we either have preschool runs, activities, errands, or something special going on. Our crazy life definitely makes me appreciate the rare day when we don't get dressed until 4pm like today :)
During our game of hide 'n seek, Bristol's new favorite activity, she was doing such a good job counting. She counts all the time on her own, with me, with her favorite TV shows, etc. I finally managed to record her doing it:
Such a smarty pants :) Before we know it, she'll be studying addition and subtraction flash cards like I'm doing with Jaden tonight!
Have a good weekend!
During our game of hide 'n seek, Bristol's new favorite activity, she was doing such a good job counting. She counts all the time on her own, with me, with her favorite TV shows, etc. I finally managed to record her doing it:
Such a smarty pants :) Before we know it, she'll be studying addition and subtraction flash cards like I'm doing with Jaden tonight!
Have a good weekend!


Comments
i wish you would post the rest of your disney trip and tips.. i LOVED reading those!
happy blogging! be sure to check out my new blog.