Can't...Keep...Up...

This week trumps any other week I've ever experienced as far as being busy.  I have been tremendously blessed and B's Bows is SWAMPED with orders, fundraisers in the works, giveaways, etc.  I can hardly keep my eyes open tonight, but I wanted to share a few highlights from our week so far...

Jaden wore her hair in the prettiest french braid yesterday...


Bristol and Sienna have been enjoying using our fireplace hearth as a stage...


Today Bristol and I volunteered at Jaden's school where she rocked this flower bouquet headband that I made--she is quite the model!


I finished and sent out 110 shabby flower alligator clips this afternoon...


And I started experimenting with some new ideas of how to use fabric scraps...


I totally rocked that headband all afternoon and evening today!  If my Valentine attire wasn't navy blue and red, I would be rocking it tomorrow as well :)

I'm off to bed with hopes that there is a full day of rest and relaxation in store for me very soon!

If you follow my Case of the Wednesdays journey, you can see my post from tonight right here.  The week is more than halfway over friends--have a good night!

Comments

Popular Posts