Pucker up!
This weekend went by quickly because it was filled with lots to do and lots of fun. Yesterday we celebrated Valentine's day with our Preschool Parents group at their annual party, visited Scott's Grandma at her assisted living facility and ate lunch as a family at Chipotle. We came home for a much needed rest and later in the afternoon Jaden, Bristol and I headed to a huge candy warehouse we have here to pick out something for Jaden to give to her classmates for Valentine's day.
Jaden picked lemonheads as her Valentine's treat, so I took a few photos of her last night to make her some custom cards. She is so beautiful (I know, I am biased!)!
Do you love how she "puckered up" for a picture? Jaden is our resident model and performer and loves to make silly faces and poses for the camera. She loved my suggestion to pucker those pretty lips!
Last night after an awesome workout on my treadmill (woohoo!) I settled in to finish up some bow orders. This one pictured below is for 49 children in two Cambodian orphanages. I was asked to send over a little something for each of the children and was honored to give of my time to make these! This week a team of people leave from our area to go to visit these orphanages and they've promised me photos of the children wearing their new hair bows and bow ties. I can't wait to see their smiling faces with their new accessories.
Today, Scott had some work to do so I took the girls to have lunch with my aunt and to visit my Grandma Lulu. I took my camera, but did not snap a single picture. We were just too busy enjoying our time with these relatives we love so much. The girls were all three AMAZINGLY GOOD as we ate out at the Olive Garden and then as we visited my grandmother. I was a proud mommy!!
I'm calling it an early night tonight because this week is fixing to be even more crazy than normal. Valentine parties, big orders over at B's Bows, volunteer time at the girls' schools, meetings, errands and more--better get my beauty sleep before it all begins!
Jaden picked lemonheads as her Valentine's treat, so I took a few photos of her last night to make her some custom cards. She is so beautiful (I know, I am biased!)!
Do you love how she "puckered up" for a picture? Jaden is our resident model and performer and loves to make silly faces and poses for the camera. She loved my suggestion to pucker those pretty lips!
Last night after an awesome workout on my treadmill (woohoo!) I settled in to finish up some bow orders. This one pictured below is for 49 children in two Cambodian orphanages. I was asked to send over a little something for each of the children and was honored to give of my time to make these! This week a team of people leave from our area to go to visit these orphanages and they've promised me photos of the children wearing their new hair bows and bow ties. I can't wait to see their smiling faces with their new accessories.
Today, Scott had some work to do so I took the girls to have lunch with my aunt and to visit my Grandma Lulu. I took my camera, but did not snap a single picture. We were just too busy enjoying our time with these relatives we love so much. The girls were all three AMAZINGLY GOOD as we ate out at the Olive Garden and then as we visited my grandmother. I was a proud mommy!!
I'm calling it an early night tonight because this week is fixing to be even more crazy than normal. Valentine parties, big orders over at B's Bows, volunteer time at the girls' schools, meetings, errands and more--better get my beauty sleep before it all begins!





Comments