A Little About Today
I think I blinked on Tuesday and when I opened my eyes it was Thursday. Okay, not really. 15 bow orders, my new etsy shop launch (buy something here by next Tuesday night and receive a free gift from B's Bows!), a trip to Weight Watchers, errands with Teeny Sis, catching up on my Words With Friends games (priorities people! ha!), preparing to launch a new blog with TWELVE authors on Weight, Fitness and Health (yeah! stay tuned!), volunteering at Sienna's school and watching my girls at gymnastics have all played a part in my past 48 hours. All I know for sure is that I hope one day I look back on these days with amazement on how I got through and where I got my energy--each and every single day is full.of.fun!
This morning I was the parent helper at Sienna's school. It's always fun to see what's going on in her classroom, to see how the children have all matured and grown since my last volunteer day and to spend some quality 1-on-1 time with Sienna. Here she is at a math station with one of her teachers:
While Sienna and I were at school together, Bristol got to hang out with Grandma. She was so precious today in her new bow that I made for her :)
When Scott got home this evening he went to work reconstructing ourbeast's dog's cage. Jack, our bulldog, has been hard at work destroying what once was a palace of a dog cage. To his defense, this all started when he was having stomach troubles last spring and summer--he would have an upset tummy at night while crated and would do anything to try to bust out. Once he finally succeeded this fall, he then would go to bed all obedient and such, then get up and roam the house, jump on our door to be let into our room, etc. throughout the night. I begged Scott to do something to fix the destroyed part of the cage and finally after Jack woke him up this past Monday in the middle of the night, he made it a priority (Thanks Jack for waking Daddy that night! ha!).
Tonight marked the middle of our gymnastics season, so I had the opportunity to join my big girls in their class to watch them show of some skills and have a bit of fun. They were wild on the rings and the air mat, serious and skillful on the beam and bars. I loved getting to see them inside the gym and have a few videos that I will share later!
Once home tonight I swore I was going to head to bed around 9:30pm. Now, it's after midnight. Oh boy--I think I'll need a Starbucks tomorrow!
Have a good night family and friends & go shop B's Bows on Etsy!
This morning I was the parent helper at Sienna's school. It's always fun to see what's going on in her classroom, to see how the children have all matured and grown since my last volunteer day and to spend some quality 1-on-1 time with Sienna. Here she is at a math station with one of her teachers:
While Sienna and I were at school together, Bristol got to hang out with Grandma. She was so precious today in her new bow that I made for her :)
When Scott got home this evening he went to work reconstructing our
Tonight marked the middle of our gymnastics season, so I had the opportunity to join my big girls in their class to watch them show of some skills and have a bit of fun. They were wild on the rings and the air mat, serious and skillful on the beam and bars. I loved getting to see them inside the gym and have a few videos that I will share later!
Once home tonight I swore I was going to head to bed around 9:30pm. Now, it's after midnight. Oh boy--I think I'll need a Starbucks tomorrow!
Have a good night family and friends & go shop B's Bows on Etsy!








Comments