Weight Loss Wednesday!
Weight Loss This Week: 1.8 lbs!!
Total Weight Loss So Far: 22.8 lbs (Original weight-in: 163.4; Today's weigh-in: 140.6)
Eating Plan: Weight Watchers Points Plus
Exercise Plan: This week I kicked the workouts up a notch and did cardio 6 times and lifted 3 times. It was a great week at the gym!
New Weight Loss or Diet Knowledge to Share: EAT BEFORE YOU DO HIGH INTENSITY CARDIO! Don't let ANYTHING get in the way of you eating. I unfortunately learned this the hard way today. I never eat before weighing in, so I pack myself a breakfast along with a bunch of snacks for Bristol to eat during the meeting. Well, this morning I got caught up keeping Bristol happy and enjoying the meeting which led me to totally forget about eating!
I didn't even feel hungry or realize I hadn't eaten until I got on the treadmill at the gym. I started running intervals (I'm up to 4 min. running, then 2 min. walking--I can straight run outside, but intervals are my thing on the treadmill indoors). 30 minutes later I felt lightheaded and sick. I ran to my locker and ate a banana which only made things worse. Then I drank a protein shake and ate two pieces of candy that were in my purse which, after 20 minutes, helped me to feel okay enough to leave the gym without passing out. My stomach has been queasy though for the rest of the day and I've been on the verge of a headache.
Lesson Learned. I will NEVER, EVER forget to eat breakfast again! Especially on the day when I'm busting out my most intense cardio!!
I didn't even feel hungry or realize I hadn't eaten until I got on the treadmill at the gym. I started running intervals (I'm up to 4 min. running, then 2 min. walking--I can straight run outside, but intervals are my thing on the treadmill indoors). 30 minutes later I felt lightheaded and sick. I ran to my locker and ate a banana which only made things worse. Then I drank a protein shake and ate two pieces of candy that were in my purse which, after 20 minutes, helped me to feel okay enough to leave the gym without passing out. My stomach has been queasy though for the rest of the day and I've been on the verge of a headache.
Lesson Learned. I will NEVER, EVER forget to eat breakfast again! Especially on the day when I'm busting out my most intense cardio!!
Recipes to Share: I came across this WW cookie recipe this week and bought the ingredients to make them!
http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=118791
http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=118791
Goals This Week: To lose 0.8 lbs; to lift over the weekend since I usually would lift after cardio today and that plan was ruined (see above!); to do cardio 4 more times before my next weigh-in
Overall Goals: Next week, I'd like to weigh in at 139.8 lbs. I have not seen 139 on the scale since May 5, 2005 so I'm sure when I do see it that I'll be emotional. To have trained my mind to think I'd never be able to get to that point and now to be so close--it already feels amazing.
By June 8, I'd like to lose 4.2 more lbs. Thereafter, I'm looking to lose one lb per week until my 30th birthday at the end of July. I've decided to strive to weigh what I did at age 20 when I turn 30!!
I'd like to lose 12 more lbs total.
I'm going to run my first official 5k before I'm 30. I'm contemplating setting additional running goals!!
By June 8, I'd like to lose 4.2 more lbs. Thereafter, I'm looking to lose one lb per week until my 30th birthday at the end of July. I've decided to strive to weigh what I did at age 20 when I turn 30!!
I'd like to lose 12 more lbs total.
I'm going to run my first official 5k before I'm 30. I'm contemplating setting additional running goals!!


Comments