May 5, 2005

7 Years ago today I went to my first ever OB appointment and was shocked to hear I was 16 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. Surprised and uncertain, yet excited as we looked to the future, Scott and I began to make plans to start our family a little sooner than we'd expected. Our sweet little Jadie-girl, your life was SO important that God over-rode our plans with his own. Your birth later that year made my life-long dream come true as I became a MOM. We love you so much and wouldn't change history at all!!

Comments

Sheena said…
You stopped by my blog - I thought I would return the favor. You have 3 adorable girls and a really fun blog. I'll be back!
Mere said…
Hi there! I came across your blog from the Kelly's Korner post .... I live in NE OH, too. I was reading through some of your posts and saw about your friend Erin from college .. I went to HS w/ her. It's just funny how much of a small world it is. I love your blog - your girls are precious! I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old - both girls. Love having girls! Another funny thing is I'm really into weight-loss right now, too. We roughly weigh about the same as well - I would love to get down to 135 as my highest, but preferably 130 or so. :)I'm counting cals but my sister does WW and loves it!
Anyways, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Love your blog!

Popular Posts