My Parents Are Exhausted!

For Christmas, my stepdad gave us the BEST shirt ever for Bristol.  It's an American Apparel tee that says "My parents are exhausted."  He said he wasn't sure if we'd like it; well we don't just like it, we love it!  I wish I could buy one for every baby I know--this shirt couldn't have said it better.

Well recently at Bristol's 9-month photo shoot the photographer and I decided to have some fun.  We thought Bristol would get in on the fun too, although it was the end of the shoot and she'd just about had it.  As you can see by these photos, clearly the parents aren't the only ones exhausted :)





We "assisted" Bristol in having some fun with tissue paper, toilet paper, baby wipes, baby powder, Mommy's lipstick, etc.  We all had fun making a mess and Bristol was just about sound asleep by the time our photographer Kelli and I were done cleaning up.

Oh yes Baby B, your parents are exhausted.  But you and your big sisters are SO.WORTH.IT!

Comments

Popular Posts