The Big Reveal
I hope you all don't mind, but we're going to be "disney-fied" on the bloggy blog for awhile here. I don't want to forget a single moment of what was a DREAM vacation for all five of our family members, plus my mom and her friend Mark. Plus I have a lot to share for those of you who have asked for tips. So bear with me over the next week or so as we rehash every glorious detail of our trip!
For 2 1/2 months we planned each and every detail of a jam-packed 8 days at Walt Disney World. From the moment we booked our hotel and flights it was a whirlwind making sure each piece of the puzzle would fit properly together. The most important piece of that puzzle--keeping the entire trip a huge SECRET from our little girls. While I had several Disney books lying around, they seemed completely oblivious to what was happening. It was so hard to keep the secret the last few days before we left. I just wanted to scream and shout and dance around in excitement for all that was to come during our trip, but I had to keep my enthusiasm to myself (and pack after 9pm when they were sound asleep--haha). It was so worthwhile in the end though because revealing the surprise definitely put two of our little princesses into shock!
Here is a video of the big reveal. Enjoy!
Um, yeah, and forgive my face for looking so fat in that video! Double chin, what?? :)
For 2 1/2 months we planned each and every detail of a jam-packed 8 days at Walt Disney World. From the moment we booked our hotel and flights it was a whirlwind making sure each piece of the puzzle would fit properly together. The most important piece of that puzzle--keeping the entire trip a huge SECRET from our little girls. While I had several Disney books lying around, they seemed completely oblivious to what was happening. It was so hard to keep the secret the last few days before we left. I just wanted to scream and shout and dance around in excitement for all that was to come during our trip, but I had to keep my enthusiasm to myself (and pack after 9pm when they were sound asleep--haha). It was so worthwhile in the end though because revealing the surprise definitely put two of our little princesses into shock!
Here is a video of the big reveal. Enjoy!
Um, yeah, and forgive my face for looking so fat in that video! Double chin, what?? :)


Comments